Social Community Manager
RSVLTS, a top lifestyle brand based in Hoboken, NJ, is looking for a marketing intern to interact with our social media community and handle customer service inquiries.
As the “voice” of our brand we are looking for a confident, quirky, social media savvy and intelligent person with the deep desire to inspire our community to interact with the brand. As a part of the team, you’ll be asked to work at least three days per week out of our studio in downtown Hoboken, NJ.
- Interact with community on social posts
- Respond to comments on Facebook and Instagram product ads
- Like all Facebook and Instagram comments on product ads
- Posting content on social channels
- Respond to messages on Facebook
- Learn the ins and outs of Facebook Ad Manager and Power Editor
- Respond to DMs on Instagram
- Troubleshoot ZenDesk requests
- Identify social media influencers for product promotions
Tell us about yourself and why you’re a great fit for @RSVLTS, include a resume if you have it.
$15-20 per hour + school credit
Minimum 3 days per week, 10am to 5pm
Immediate start, 90 day contract with possibility for extension if it is working out